Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This is me...This is who I am...

So I've made a few halfhearted attempts at blogging. But despite my inability to stick with it, it really is something I've wanted to do (really, I promise). I have an innate need to capture words and thoughts and explore them on paper (errr...computer screen) but I think I just keep getting tangled up in the need to have a "theme" or something like that. Problem is 1. I don't have an adorable little family to blog about and 2. I'm a dabbler. I like to be involved in a lot of different activities and thus I have a hard time staying on topic. I'm one of those people that is good/OK at/enjoys a lot of things but not a genius when it comes to any one thing. So, I apologize for the semi ADD feel that this blog is bound to have. But you know what? Who cares, 'cause you never know what tomorrow will bring and I am strictly interested in exploring just what that might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment